Become a Freespira Provider
Interested in incorporating Freespira into your practice? There are several ways to become a Freespira provider.
Get Started here:
- Request more information
- Business Models
There are multiple options for incorporating Freespira into your practice, including:
- Rental: You rent Freespira from us at a preferred Provider rate, then rent it to your patients, or incorporate Freespira into an overall treatment plan including other services.
- Referral: Simply authorize treatment for interested and qualified patients and we’ll handle the rest!
- Practice Support: Freespira offers its Preferred Providers access to a comprehensive set of practice support tools.
Interested? Contact us today!
- The company that developed Freespira, Palo Alto Health Sciences, is working closely with payers to secure coverage and payment for the Freespira treatment. There are several payer pilot programs currently underway. To find out if you may be able to participate in a pilot program, or if insurers in your area are covering Freespira, contact us today.
- While Freespira itself is not covered, psychotherapy time associated with Freespira may be covered if billed separately.
- Freespira is eligible to be paid for from Health Savings Accounts (HSA) or Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA).